9.23.2008

K.OS

K.OS - 1. chaos 2. knowledge of self.

I chose this name for my blog because that kinda where I am right now. Somewhere between, in, and/or around the one and the two. You see I've been living a kinda pointless, chaotic, life. Just going through the motions with no real purpose or motive. Then I met someone very special to me and he opened my eyes to ideas so profound, so real, so proper... that there's no way I could continue on the path that I had been following. He gave me the knowledge of self. He showed me what my true essence is. So I've decided to change some things, get my life in order. Get rid of the chaos, and manifest PEACE. That's my goal- to live a life that's peace. In order to do that, there are some things I have to do first. I'm starting by manifesting harmony in my life. My thoughts, words, actions all have to be in accord. I will be the first to admit to you that things have not always been that way in my past. I'm ready to begin my journey. Not to change WHO I am, but HOW I am. Because WHO I am is the Original Woman, Earth. From here on out HOW I am will reflect just that.